LegacyGT.com

is the price right?

haggle more. Go to a subaru dealers' website, get a few more quotes, and tell em, for that price, they need to include some seriously free options. I feel that Chicago can't be much more expensive for cars than NY??? and at that rate, it sure seems so. Plus, you are paying the same destination charge (I assume) for a car that has to travel less. NEED MORE OPTIONS FOR FREE! hehe. dealers always have 'hold-backs' from the mfr. so they will just be adding more to their profit, no matter what. later, i.

but the thing is i dont want any options i dont want pedel covers and shift knobs i want to chose my own when the market is right install ti my self etc... i dont want a compas mirror well im sure u get the point i want a better deal i work at a dealership and know how this works and i know the grandson of the owner of this place not that it realy matters

yeah, well...I would still tell em to give em to ya, without installing em...hehe, and then you make the money. I dunno, I got a few things on the way, once the car gets here. Should be a nice package. I might get rid of the STi pedals, though, as they don't come with the deadpedal, for the manual (at least I don't recall that they do). Anyway, you're money. If you are happy with it, go for it. To me, I would get everything installed, and then sell it, to recoup some of the money for new parts...seeming as though you could finance now, sell parts later (ebay), buy new stuff (personalized). Car is still the same. Later. i.

ok i think im gona go threw with this. ask them to add on 625 worth of extras at no extra charge and its a deal. short shifter floor mats and rear cargo nets and trays and the such. and if they dont go ima say short shifter and floor mats with the shifter not installed. jsut in a box on the seat or something :D i just have to find financing. i have a good credit report so i should be able to get 5-6% from what i hear and my question now is..... do i need a down payment to order the car? or do i apy when it gets here. cause im planing to sell my curent car and use that as a down payment

A deal is never complete without a signed piece of paperwork. The amount of the downpayment depends on the dealer, but here, in NY, it's 500.00 as the 'deposit' which is ALWAYS refundable (unless you cancel the deal, and they have the car sitting in front of you -- i.e. your financing doesn't get approved. I would check lendingtree.com before going to the dealer for financing. That's what I did this time). Secondly, if you do sign the deal, MAKE SURE that you have them write the 'Estimated Delivery Date' ON the paperwork that you sign, during the 'deposit' period. Otherwise, they could 'say' 2-4 weeks, but the car takes 8-10 weeks. This will result in you having wasted 500 bucks TOO early, waiting for 8 weeks. Lastly, this will also make your case against buying the car from them a nightmare...becuase you WILL lose your downpayment, if you decide to buy the car elsewhere. In your case, you know the people...they should hook you up nice anyway. By the way, use this information at your own discretion. I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be. What I know, is what I have learned over the course of the years. Later, i.

Archived