LegacyGT.com

FedEx lost my brembos

Irritating to find out fedex misplaced my package, I'm wondering how long it will take to get a new order shipped from fastwrx.com the kit I was receiving was 4500$. The last time something like this happened I ended up getting the package 3 months after receiving the replacement, hehe I would be a lucky person if that was the case.

Well.... after getting home from work yesterday I hear a door slam shut, I says huh that sounded weird, then the doorbell rang and it was fedex. I was excited none the less, he had said there was a packaging issue which delayed the delivery, I'm not sure why they couldn't update their webpage, but who cares it showed up. After approaching the box I noticed they had taped another cardboard box over it and it like it fell apart. Well it did along transit and somewhere along the lines the left rear caliper box fell out and is gone somewhere kicked under a shelf to be left forever... sigh... I dont know where to begin.......

Well that sucks! Since you got the package (albeit incomplete), how does that work? Is it on fastwrx or Fedex?
Both, fastwrx will need to file a claim with FedEx since they were the sender. Probably need to work on their packaging skills too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes they are following up with fedex on filing a claim. Machv is going to send me a replacement asap so they say. Unbelievable they crammed 115 pounds of parts in one shared cardboard box. Should have been a crate.

Yes they are following up with fedex on filing a claim. Machv is going to send me a replacement asap so they say. Unbelievable they crammed 115 pounds of parts in one shared cardboard box. Should have been a crate.
They need some heavier duty boxes for sure. Either they dont ship a lot of these kits or someone messed up packing yours.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If people were more aware of how packages are handled by both people and machinery, they might have better insight as to how to properly package items. Worked at a FedEx depot for a while. It's arough life for packages going through the sorting process.

No one wants to talk about spending $4,500 on bling for a 7 y/o car?

gqaVZD1.gif

Well, its not all bling, it's a nice big brake kit front and rear.

And even if it were all bling, IMO so what? I think it's cool someone is putting together his car with his money the way he wants.

Fwiw when I sold mine I taped the living hell out of it because when I originally got them the corners of the box was mangled. I was nervous too since the box was torn. Leaned a hard lessen trying to pick up the box by itself, totally under estimated the weight and did a number on my back. Went full hulk on it though and got it in the bed of the truck without a dolley. They're on acumenhokies car now

Fwiw when I sold mine I taped the living hell out of it because when I originally got them the corners of the box was mangled. I was nervous too since the box was torn. Leaned a hard lessen trying to pick up the box by itself, totally under estimated the weight and did a number on my back. Went full hulk on it though and got it in the bed of the truck without a dolley. They're on acumenhokies car now

My Brembos came in two separate boxes, and they were heavy AF. No way I'd lift everything in one box onto my truck lol!

• 2 weeks later...

and they've been great. Thanks bro!

http://i67.tinypic.com/34ruhpl.png

*dirty rim, dirty tire photo (but look @ that caliper)

Well I think the link should work, they are installed!

https://s.amsu.ng/6X0zIPG5OKEN

https://s.amsu.ng/o2ojqKRiN5VN

Noice!

and they've been great. Thanks bro!

http://i67.tinypic.com/34ruhpl.png

*dirty rim, dirty tire photo (but look @ that caliper)

Loving the LGT graphics on those! The DBA's look nice too, been on the fence with those but now I think I'll go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived