LegacyGT.com

how's this price sound??

infamousM

I Want to know if this price is well worth it..$29,535 out the door including taxes and flatbedding the car from another dealership (400.00 included in that price for flatbedding). Price before taxes and flatbedding charge is $28.567, that is the price of the car itself with options splash guards, autodimming/compass mirror, all weather mats, and center armrest extension.

BTW, did anyone get lower than 4.99 APR interest there telling me its a special finance plan they have?? wondering b/c they didnt check the credit yet to know for sure.. also when i asked them about the $1000 cash back they said either the 4.99 apr special finance or $1000 off the price?? either or, cant get both.. is that true??

edmunds.com TMV price is $28,505 with all the options http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/subaru/legacy/100566117/optionsresults.html?action=2&tid=edmunds.n.options.ntmv.1.1.Subaru*

Let me know asap.

Invoice for me shows at $27,539. IMHO take the $1000 rebate instead of the special financing. E-loan has car loans at 5.5% with good credit, and although i'm not sure what your dealer can get you, it should be close.

So 27539 - 1000 rebate should put it at 26539. That is the most I would pay, there's still roughly $1200 dealer holdback that the dealer is keeping as profit which you can negotiate into.

Ohh and yeah, in So Cal you either get the rebate or special financing, not both.

funny thing i was a the dealer the other day...and they told me i qualified for the 4.9, so i was like cool, but they wouldnt budge on the price, so i said i would wait, now carsdirect is telling me i dont qualify for anything lower than a 9% from chase...and if i wanted to lease the car, it would be 570$ for 60 months( yes for a lease) when the dealer told me off of a 30000$ price tag on a car that i my montlies on a lease would be 480(about4500 under on a trade) WTF is going on....sorry i had to vent

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

So 27539 - 1000 rebate should put it at 26539. That is the most I would pay, there's still roughly $1200 dealer holdback that the dealer is keeping as profit which you can negotiate into.

I agree -- you shouldn't have to pay more than invoice minus the $1,000 incentive. It's generally true that you can't get the low APR and the rebate, but we took the rebate and still got something like 5.7% financing on our '06 Outback. I suppose we had to qualify for that rate, though. Check around with your local banks, because you ought to be able to do a lot better than 9%, even if your credit sucks.

Archived