LegacyGT.com

Got Rear Ended.. anything mechanical I should look out for?

On my way in tonight I was sitting at a red light. The cross traffic light turned red so I let out the clutch and started creeping forward awaiting the green. The truck behind me was distracted and thought I was leaving as if the light was green and nailed me. As of right now my bumper face is shot. Probably the bumper support and the trunk is no longer aligned correctly. Should I be concerned about drivetrain damage? If so what components. 5mt

Pics needed in order to clearly be able to determine the extent of the damage and what might be possible.

Also pics from the side. Watch out around the wheelarchs - if they have changed then you have more damage in the structure than what might be visible otherwise.

453747.png

Pics needed in order to clearly be able to determine the extent of the damage and what might be possible.

Also pics from the side. Watch out around the wheelarchs - if they have changed then you have more damage in the structure than what might be visible otherwise.

I can never figure out how to get pictures up in this forum. The estimate (only visible damage was 1,700$” the subframe is pushed in about an inch in the rear. So the trunk shuts weird. Might be enough damage underneath to total her unfortunately.

Archived