LegacyGT.com

Lean at low RPM’s and Timing being pulled.

Hello my name is Kelly. I made an account because I can’t find anyone with the same problem as I have. I have a 2005 outback xt manual. I recently did a motor swap and put in a ej20x. When doing so I kept the jdm elh on and used the twin scroll turbo. I also kept the tgv deletes that were on there. But I swapped the intake over and my yellow injectors. I have a pre o2 sensor right after the turbo and a post all the way in the back where the cats would be if I had them. So full cat delete. I got the car tuned and it ran great for over a month. Then last week I was leaving work and and I looked over at my access port and my af was lean at cruising speed. 19.3 as soon as I stepped on the throttle and started building boost it jumped up to 11.4 The rest of the drive home it ran lean while I was just maintaining speed. I was also watching my fine knock learn, feedback knock, and dym. Adv. multi. The whole time while maintaining 70mph.... Dym .725, fine knock learn -8.0– +.035, feedback knock -12.0—+0.0 and Af 22.3—15.4. That was just cruising along and occasionally gong 80 to pass someone. If I step on the gas the dym jumps up to .825 and the fine knock learn goes all over the place. Feedback knock only got to -12.0 when I was starting and it ran lean. Everything but the fuel system is new and I don’t even know where to start looking or what’s going on. I can’t keep borrowing cars and I need mine back. Any tips?

Archived