LegacyGT.com

Valet Key?

This car is becoming more and more everyday like the Honda's of old which I think is fantastic. Honda 1. For years has had a Valet key, what a great idea. Honda 2. Shiftlock is the other. You have to have your foot on the brake to move the car out of gear (EAT models only) another fantastic safety feature. These now both also feature in the Liberty/Legacy.

[quote name='agctr'] Honda 2. Shiftlock is the other. You have to have your foot on the brake to move the car out of gear (EAT models only) another fantastic safety feature. These now both also feature in the Liberty/Legacy.[/quote] I really detest things that treat me like I'm a 2 year old. I can decide when I want to shift out of gear thank you. I can also decide if I should wear a seatbelt. The only thing about honda's I will miss is that you can't lock yourself out with the key. In the new legacy the passenger can lock you out of the car by locking the passenger door, then closing it.

Well that may be true too DeerKiller but these are World Wide safety features and besides, with the Honda, you were unable to pull it out of gear if you didnt have yr foot on the brake pedal and a key in the ignition.......... good for Anti Theft too I say :)

Archived