LegacyGT.com

Anyone know where I can find the complete connection diagram for 2015 legacy fujitsu

As title says, I am looking for a pin diagram for a non-hk fujitsu ten radio. I've been searching everywhere on the internet for it. Something that lists the complete pin information for every harness on the radio such as the attached pictures. At the very least pin information on where the backup camera wires are located, so I can splice into to retain after aftermarket head unit install, and the aux connection wiring as well. I will of course share my install details after installing to help any future people. Thanks guys much appreciated!fd445b422275bbec089e95fc4c60f96a.jpgfd999048ee5df95bd76d9288a069fcb0.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

... I am looking for a pin diagram for a non-hk fujitsu ten radio.

It may be spread out, but the Factory Service Manual has all the wiring information you need. For the Fujitsu Ten head units, you will need a MY 2015-2017 FSM.

Also, there are more connector diagrams and tables (like the ones you posted) included in the 112-page Fujitsu Ten Technical Support Guide: Gen II Micro SD Navigation/Display Audio training manual.

Both references (and a whole lot more) are available for download at modest cost from the Subaru Technical Information System web site.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Archived