LegacyGT.com

What the 0-60mph time for the 06' 2.5i?

No problem, buddy. There are some pretty knowledgeable people here, and when you screw up they'll call you on it, but they'll respect you if you admit a mistake. No harm done.:)

yea it makes me angry that that stupid site was wrong. all this time i thought my car weighed 2700lbs. btw nice avatar sid.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
0-60: 9.93s

1/4mi: 17.49 @82.8mph

Not a speed daemon by a long stretch but certainly fast enough for a daily driver.

I don't know; I have to say that sounds pretty friggin' slow to me, considering that the LGT 5MT does 0-60 in 5.5 or whatever right out of the box.

BTW, I had forgotten how much of a douchebag Ada///m (agctr) was.

I resurfaced long enough to sell my JDM suspension, which reactivated e-mail notifications for all the old threads I'm still subscribed to.

I love how Ada///m basically claimed he could drive a 2.5i a full second faster than everyone else. What a tool.

Got an 05 Legacy 2.5i 4EAT results from dynolicious run a few days ago:

0-60: 9.93s

1/4mi: 17.49 @82.8mph

Not a speed daemon by a long stretch but certainly fast enough for a daily driver.

what kinda WHP numbers was dynolicious giving you?

i have the app as well but i haven't had a chance to take a good run with it

I don't know; I have to say that sounds pretty friggin' slow to me, considering that the LGT 5MT does 0-60 in 5.5 or whatever right out of the box.

That could have something to do with a turbo motor producing something around ~250HP and ~250LB-FT/SEC torque at around 2500-3000rpm vs 2.5i NA producing 166lb-ft/sec at 4000rpm.

That could have something to do with a turbo motor producing something around ~250HP and ~250LB-FT/SEC torque at around 2500-3000rpm vs 2.5i NA producing 166lb-ft/sec at 4000rpm.

yeah the 5EAT turbo is rated at like 6.8 stock, so you take away power, and an extra gear and thats not too unrealistic.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

what kinda WHP numbers was dynolicious giving you?

i have the app as well but i haven't had a chance to take a good run with it

I entered car weight as 3400lbs (I think) and 0% drive train loss so I got 124HP. Though I am pretty sure the car's actual weight should have been entered around 380lbs higher for 2 passengers and various junk in the car.

Next time I play with dynolicious i will try 3625lbs weight as it should be much closer to real weight.

Also for the fun I dragged raced a friends 07 Impreza 2.5SE 4EAT from a stop light to 100kmh and we both kept neck in neck. So I have no idea how effective AVLS on his engine but it didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference until 100kmh. Maybe at higher speeds it would have made itself known.

Archived