LegacyGT.com

Front rotors with larger hub?

Ok as of right now I have 326mm Sti front rotors which has same hub diameter as 6th gen Legacy Which is I believe 58mm.

Now my question is would it affect anything if I were to go with a rotors with a larger hub like 68mm?

I plan on using a 2005 Volvo s60 R AWD front rotors with 330mm x 32mm 68mm hub hole, and have it re-drilled to a 5x114.3

Thanks everyone..

why? are you looking for better braking? if so, tires first

I will be getting tires when my stockers are worn out,and I’ll be switching to 19’s

Reason I’m wanting to switch to a 330mm rotors I because I have Cadillac Brembos CTS V calipers right now,and the Sti rotors are a bit smaller(326mm)

Which causes the pads to slightly stick out a bit.

I will be getting tires when my stockers are worn out,and I’ll be switching to 19’s

Reason I’m wanting to switch to a 330mm rotors I because I have Cadillac Brembos CTS V calipers right now,and the Sti rotors are a bit smaller(326mm)

Which causes the pads to slightly stick out a bit.

Why not find the Rotor Size of the Cadillac and see if you can get a 5 x 114.3 Rotor to match. My Rolloface is 356mm.. Sounds like your Brake system is a little unsafe with parts that don't work with each other..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why not find the Rotor Size of the Cadillac and see if you can get a 5 x 114.3 Rotor to match. My Rolloface is 356mm.. Sounds like your Brake system is a little unsafe with parts that don't work with each other..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ya I already check Cadillac rotors,the hub hole is a lot larger than the Volvo rotors,the only good on the Cadillac rotors is already 5x114.3

As for the braking system that I have it is fine no issues with it,it’s day and night better than stocks, only reason why I wanna go 330mm rotors is so it can use up the entire pad,I just don’t like the brake pad overhang due to the Sti rotors being a bit small in diameter.

Archived