LegacyGT.com

Power cut at low rpm

I have a stock 2005 Subaru Legacy gt 5mt and from idle starting out in 1st gear to 3,000 rpm the car acts like it doesn’t have any power and as soon as I get above 3,000 it goes back to full power if I need it and it builds full boost. I thought it may have been a misfire but I change the coil packs and spark plugs. Coolant level is good and the car doesn’t lose oil. I read about it maybe being the “t” tube behind the intercooler but I’ve checked that and it’s connected. I don’t have a clue and I’m out of options. What could it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I have a p0451 that’s been on the car since I got it but it is the pressure Evan code for the evap canister so my fuel tank doesn’t hold pressure. It hasn’t ever given me any problems other than a horrid smell of gas right after I fill up

Wow, I have basically the same issue that I was going to look into.. I have some work I have planned so that I can log more easily - hope to finish in a week or so.

Subscribing here just to keep in the loop..

Wow, I have basically the same issue that I was going to look into.. I have some work I have planned so that I can log more easily - hope to finish in a week or so.

Subscribing here just to keep in the loop..

So far no fix. I’m stuck but if I can’t figure anything out within the next few weeks I’m going ahead and doing my vf52 swap and basically doing everything basic so valve cover gaskets all new fluids new exhaust new turbo accessport full time etc... hopefully that will fix it lol if not looks like I’m pulling my engine apart

Archived