LegacyGT.com

Coilovers for 05 legacy

I’m new here and have no clue how to use this lol but I had a quick question. There is a sale for fortune auto coilovers but they don’t have any for BP Legacy. so my question is, would BE/BH or BD/BG/BK coilovers fit my 05 lgt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m new here and have no clue how to use this lol but I had a quick question. There is a sale for fortune auto coilovers but they don’t have any for BP Legacy. so my question is, would BE/BH or BD/BG/BK coilovers fit my 05 lgt?

or maybe 02-07 wrx coilovers?

You're incorrect and Fortune Auto does make coilovers for the 4th generation Legacy. Simple Google search even shows this

yeah I know they make them for 4th gen, I was talking about them not having any for their Black Friday sale. a dude is just trying to save a bit of money lol. All I wanted to know was if 02-07 wrx would fit as they will have coilovers for sale

As far as I know, the 2008-2014 WRX/STI ones are the closest to working but you will need to have the rear shock eyelet hole enlarged. Why not just email the seller and ask if the BP/BL coilovers are included in the sale too?

As far as I know, the 2008-2014 WRX/STI ones are the closest to working but you will need to have the rear shock eyelet hole enlarged. Why not just email the seller and ask if the BP/BL coilovers are included in the sale too?

I appreciate the help man! they have all the ones that’ll be available in the sale and unfortunately there won’t be any for the BP/BL

Archived