LegacyGT.com

6MT H6 for Oz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like my experience at docklands. I booked a test drive in a GT and a WRX. When I got there they told me all their demos were sold and I would have to wait 5 months for a test drive in a GT. They told me I shoulds buy the car based on the magazine reviews. They finally got a car the next week for a test drive. I ended up buying from another dealer because of their attitude. John

I think based on those comments John, I would have said "Yeah OK, Whatever!" From whispers, Docklands should have few demos in the coming weeks, just make sure u book in early, hmm heres hoping I get the chance. Keep yr ear on the ground re the STi too Matt, u hounddog, yr doing great :) Adam.

[quote name='agctr']MarkC, that is a pretty good deal considering that they had that car on the lot a few weeks earlier for AUD59K ++ Agreed 51 would be nice but not sure its going to happen as it has the full bag of tricks in it. I think they lowered the price because the new MY05 Spec models are coming out and they need to get rid of it ASAP. But then again if you have the finance in place, you might be able to swindle them down a bit further. If you need a contact there, more than happy to give you a good one. Adam.[/quote] I'm still in the saving process (I don't believe in car loans) so I i'll have to be patient. When the time comes i'll let you know. Thanks Adam. :)

Archived