LegacyGT.com

Installing seat covers

Good afternoon I have been searching for instructions on how the rear seats come out on a 2015 Legacy 3.6R in order to install custom fitted seat covers I purchase from Seat Covers Unlimited. Does anyone know where I can find that?

Good afternoon I have been searching for instructions on how the rear seats come out on a 2015 Legacy 3.6R in order to install custom fitted seat covers I purchase from Seat Covers Unlimited. Does anyone know where I can find that?
The Bottom Piece just pops out but be careful not to pull up to hard if you have heated rear seats the connector is on the passenger side. As for the Backs I haven't done anything with those yet.. Probably has a zipper somewhere

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coincidentally I was just watching this video clip yesterday. The guy only says it's "a late model Subaru" but maybe the procedure is the same for yours?? The seat removal detail starts at about the 1:55 mark.

Archived