LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Trim Kit

Has anyone done an interior trim kit replacement in their legacy? Looking for pics, videos and instructions. Sorry if this has already been asked before.
I've Hydro Dipped All my trim pieces.. The Door Pieces can be removed by taking off the door panels 2 screws hold them in. The Dash Pieces I would recommend just buying the new insert from the dealer because the push tabs holding it on the silver brushed plastic is very brittle and will break trying to remove them.. I havent tried anything around the heat controls.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've Hydro Dipped All my trim pieces.. The Door Pieces can be removed by taking off the door panels 2 screws hold them in. The Dash Pieces I would recommend just buying the new insert from the dealer because the push tabs holding it on the silver brushed plastic is very brittle and will break trying to remove them.. I havent tried anything around the heat controls.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks but I recieved it as a gift and was wondering if anyone had what I was looing for. I pictures kind of guy! lol

Archived