LegacyGT.com

Abs codes

So I have a 2005 legacy gt, when I bought it, it had a code for a left rear speed sensor. Replacing that sensor, made the light go off for about 2 weeks. Then the light came back on for two weeks saying both right and left rear speed sensors. Then it went off, and has been off for almost a year. Just today, the light came back on, and now says both left and right rear, and can bus error. Codes are c0105, c0106, c0140. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, and if there is a wiring harness in between that is causing the issue. The light will turn on and off randomly. I'm pretty sure the sensors themselves are fine.

2005 LGT MT stage 1

Honestly couldn't tell you what brand, I got it from O'Reillys, I know I made sure it had the abs sensor ring. I park the car outside. There certainly could be crap stuck in there. The reason the sensor needed to be replaced in the first place is because the backing plate on the axle was warped, causing it to slowly shear off a piece of the sensor. I ended up using a hammer to fix that, so it isn't perfectly round and could certainly allow dirt into that space.

2005 LGT MT stage 1

Archived