haggled for a while for this one...

Joe Touch

so i went to the dealer and talked to him about an 05 lgt ltd 5mt:

EXT/INT COLORS: RED|TAU SPEC : C

RETAIL MSRP: $29,726.00

K5F (K5F) ARMREST EXTENSION (TAUPE)

K5G (K5G) AUTO DIMMING MIRROR / COMPASS WITH HOMELINK

MSV (MSV) WHEEL LOCK SET

R5B (R5B) SECURITY SYSTEM UPGRADE (PERIMETER ALARM)

XHM (XHM) FLOOR MATS CARPETED, IVORY

invoice was 27,5xx and i got them to 27,6xx out the door and they wouldnt budge or throw any accesories in. I left, but if that is the best i can do for an 05 i might as well get an 06. i am in southern california and was wondering what kind of deals other people are getting down here. thanks in advance for any help.

so i went to the dealer and talked to him about an 05 lgt ltd 5mt:

EXT/INT COLORS: RED|TAU SPEC : C

RETAIL MSRP: $29,726.00

K5F (K5F) ARMREST EXTENSION (TAUPE)

K5G (K5G) AUTO DIMMING MIRROR / COMPASS WITH HOMELINK

MSV (MSV) WHEEL LOCK SET

R5B (R5B) SECURITY SYSTEM UPGRADE (PERIMETER ALARM)

XHM (XHM) FLOOR MATS CARPETED, IVORY

invoice was 27,5xx and i got them to 27,6xx out the door and they wouldnt budge or throw any accesories in. I left, but if that is the best i can do for an 05 i might as well get an 06. i am in southern california and was wondering what kind of deals other people are getting down here. thanks in advance for any help.

ha sounds like you went to subaru in ontario...i looked at the same exact car and they wouldnt budge any lower....

go to subaru of santa monica talk to REZA laleh....i talk to him over the phone and was willing to give me a silver auto GT for 24k, but i wnat manual also. he was also willing to give me an 06 with short throw and spoiler for 26.5k hell of a price if you ask me

pm me with what you find...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

While I didn't buy from Reza, he is often recommended on these forums.

You can also check out Irvine Subaru - they have pretty decent prices (disclosure: I bought my LGT from them :D )

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

thanks for the suggestions... this wasnt at ontario those mfer's wouldnt budge on an 05. what kinda sh*t is that.im gonna be pissed if they call back saying heres a better price. because i had to drive like 75 miles each way to get to the dealer. I think im just gonna go to irvine or santa monica but having a hard time finding the one i want. garnet red... probably get me tickets but the color is that nice.thanks again for the help and for any other suggestions.

While I didn't buy from Reza, he is often recommended on these forums.

You can also check out Irvine Subaru - they have pretty decent prices (disclosure: I bought my LGT from them :D )

im actually waiting to hear back from desiree from irvine and going to decide from there...

both when i talked to have been real helpfull...cant complain

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

you should be still able to get a good price even with trading. Just know what your car is worth going in. www.kbb.com is a pretty good way to estimate.

i bought my demo 5 speed limited LGT for $23,6xx so you might be able to do a little better on price, but that is still a pretty good deal for someone that doesnt work for a dealer.

wow that's crazy, I got mine in ontario, AT INVOICE minus 1,500. On top of that, they did the Homelink mirror for 185.

If you are doing a trade, make sure they dont try to hide it under the price of everything out the door

Do your research and see what the trade-in is worth... at least wholesale. Then look-up what invoice is on the car. Try to get as close to those figures as possible... separately. I ended up getting 2k less than I wanted on the S2k I traded, but it was expected considering I kept getting lowballed at 5k under and what not at Norm Reeves and all the other dealers.

Also, Ontario did their best to locate the car I wanted.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived