LegacyGT.com

Brz exhaust on lgt?

Hey I’m looking looking at new exhaust options for my legacy gt 05 and wondering if an invidia N1 cat back exhaust for a BRZ would fit without causing problems. I’m no expert on exhausts but how much modification would be needed the piping looks similar to the legacy. If this isn’t possible and a dumb idea let me know I’m quite the novice to car mods and ect

Hey I’m looking looking at new exhaust options for my legacy gt 05 and wondering if an invidia N1 cat back exhaust for a BRZ would fit without causing problems. I’m no expert on exhausts but how much modification would be needed the piping looks similar to the legacy. If this isn’t possible and a dumb idea let me know I’m quite the novice to car mods and ect

You would probably be spending a healthy amount on modifying the exhaust to make it fit that it wouldn't be worth it. Any reason why you're trying to fit a BRZ exhaust onto your Legacy?

Only reason is because I found a good deal in the brz exhaust and just wanted to see if it would be more economical to go that rout rather than buying the legacy specific exhaust

Yeah that good deal will probably be negated real quick with the amount of modifications you would have to do. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, you could maybe hit up a few local exhaust shops and see how much they could build you one for

Archived