LegacyGT.com

2008 LGT Spec B - What would you pay?

Markemarc

Hello,

I’m having a hard time determining a fair purchase price for the below 08’ Spec B. KBB has the fair market range from $7,500 - $10,900. I realize this may be on the low side as KBB doesn’t take into consideration the Spec B’s limited production. At what price range would you feel comfortable purchasing?

https://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-subaru-legacy-gt-spec-w/6672684262.html

Hello,

I’m having a hard time determining a fair purchase price for the below 08’ Spec B. KBB has the fair market range from $7,500 - $10,900. I realize this may be on the low side as KBB doesn’t take into consideration the Spec B’s limited production. At what price range would you feel comfortable purchasing?

https://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-subaru-legacy-gt-spec-w/6672684262.html

I would want to know more about the history. Cobb intake and stock IC makes me suspicious. What other aftermarket parts are/were on the car? Was it tuned? Motor condition? Documentation on timing belt? Trans syncros good? Clutch replaced? Suspension?

There is a lot of variability in price when we’re looking at a 10yr old car with that many miles and some obvious mods.

That's not the stock muffler or BPV/BoV, would definitely want to know more about the history. Sometimes these are good and someone took good care of it, and sometimes they are ticking time bombs that someone is dumping because they know they are about to go.

Wow. Very questionable taste on the interior stuff makes me wonder about the other mods. Looks like eBay exhaust and no engine cover with stock tmic. 🙄 Check the tune for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s on a stock tune because someone unmarried an AP and dumped the car.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived