LegacyGT.com

Received quote on 05--Please Advise

Architeuthis

Black/taupe 2005 GT LTD 5mt only option auto dimming mirror: $24,650 already includes 1500 rebate. This does not include T/T/L.

He also had to mentioned they have a spec.B for $35000. 10G difference for red int, nav, susp and 18"s. Cool, but not interested.

What's the verdict here?

What was the sticker? I'm guessing it is around 30K? If so then they're taking $5500 off or so. That's a good deal in my book. I'm trying to get my dealer to do that but they are being stupid right now. I have heard of a few people claiming to have gotten even a little bit lower that your quote but not too much. Good price on a great car!

Well, I took the plunge.

I did not end up with the Black 05, but a silver 06. The difference in price between the two was 1650, so I decided what the hell and got the preferable color combo.

It is Brilliant silver, compass/dimming mirror, all weather floor mats, cargo nets (a must have! :icon_tong), and lifetime oil changes for $26,300 (not including t/t/l.)

Thanks for all the info, folks.

It is Brilliant silver, compass/dimming mirror, all weather floor mats, cargo nets (a must have! :icon_tong), and lifetime oil changes for $26,300 (not including t/t/l.)

Sounds like a pretty decent deal -- right around invoice minus the $1,000 rebate, I presume?

Archived