LegacyGT.com

New to forum - (WeHa, CT) considering selling my '07 Legacy LGT Wagon 112K (Auto)

I am new to the forum but have owned a 2007 Legacy LGT Wagon AUTO (Grey on Black) since March 2013. I am the third owner and purchased it with 66k and it now has 112K. All service done at local dealer in Hartford, CT. I have receipts for every repair going back to my purchase in 2013. Clean carfax, no accidents, title in hand. The first owner was a Japanese guy that worked in PA for Olmypus camera company. His job lasted 1-2 years so the Subaru salesman that sold him the car purchased it from him and then I purchased it from the Subaru salesman. The car is 100% stock. It's my daily driver and ski mobile. I purchased the Canadien spec roof rails (which were impossible to find). This car has been an unbelievable daily driver (I have two kids, 8 and 6) - the only reason I am considering selling this car is bc I might buy a Porsche 996 C4 as a daily driver/ski car. These cars as so rare that it's hard to price it and I wonder what I might get for it? The car is not pristine, I would put the exterior at 8 and the interior at 8.5. There are no cracks but there are usual scratches and chips for an 11 year old car in New England (ski car). I wash it every two weeks. For the right price I would consider selling it - I just don't know what that might be????

2134069345_07Suby2.thumb.JPG.ac79a30e6c98c82f8659b55c408f8fa5.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived