LegacyGT.com

First and foremost hello community & sorry as Im sure ill be breaking more than a few forum rules with my first forum post Ever....Yes as in with any of my cars, in any year of the many I have read forums, FIRST POST EVER! So Im sorry for any rules or guidelines I may be breaking or bending but im in a somewhat serious(anything related to my cars is serious to me) bit of a bind here.

I have a 2005 obxt that I just lowered a bit more than I wanted! However when my stock strut gave way I did what anybody, who just got their drivers license back with a new 400+hp/373ish lb ft of torque toy, would do and I panicked! Ran down and bought the only suspension setup that anybody had in stock at 4:30p.m. on a Saturday so I could do a local cruise the next night(which I missed,lol)

I ended up with a new set of LGT Tein Flex Z's with Subtle Solutions 1inch solid aluminum spacers on all for corners as well! Well Elite Tuners is In Salt Lake today with a big meet/greet/cruise after the show. However yesterday when I finally got the car into have an alignment done & my front Toe on the passenger side is out a god-awful ridiculous amount! Please forgive me I don't recall the number But I have a 92 SLC Corrado with a stock chin spoiler that can (Literally) push a #2 pencil down the road and even that has never seen toe to this liking! Everything was within spec pre coilovers & as expected after coilovers adjustments would need to be made.

So besides the given of rear camber issues(mine is -3.0 & -3.1) heres the BIG Question.....Why did lowering the car only effect the toe on the passenger side!? Yes the driver side was effected as well but nothing that couldn't be brought to spec(close enough for me given I had the front sitting at roughly -1 camber for the front) How do I fix the passinger side Toe issue? Are there any quick fixes just to get me to the show which starts in less than an hour!?

Thanks a ton for any help or advise! I will be sure to get back on later today & fill out my profile, add photos, maybe a dyno video or two as well as do a complete build list thus far! Thanks again!:spin:

Archived