LegacyGT.com

Speeding Tickets with your Legacy or Outback?

NewScooby

ohh I see since the cop made a mistake you think you are gonna get off....

Dopler radar in the cruisers dont lie my friend.

you're even more ignorant than I thought from your first comment.....you have no clue as to any of the details of what happened....you are assuming a lot....and you can't spell doppler. it's cops like you that cause the "cop vs. civilian" vibe on this forum when you automatically side with an officer referred to in a "got pulled over" thread just because you are one too...what makes you say "the cop made a mistake"? and why do you say I think I'm gonna get off? do you even care to know any details, or are you just going to continue to assume things?

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

you're even more ignorant than I thought from your first comment.....you have no clue as to any of the details of what happened....you are assuming a lot....and you can't spell doppler. it's cops like you that cause the "cop vs. civilian" vibe on this forum when you automatically side with an officer referred to in a "got pulled over" thread just because you are one too...what makes you say "the cop made a mistake"? and why do you say I think I'm gonna get off? do you even care to know any details, or are you just going to continue to assume things?

hey asshat,

why dont you give us details then! instead posting a vaque thread that gives no ryhme or reason. Lemme geuss you all of 19 years old? you must be cuz only faggy little bitches cry about gettin pulled over. if you speed and you get stopped suck it the fuck up and face the concequences.

P.S. we dont need another spelling Nazi. And what in gods name made you think i was a cop? just because I RESPECT them doesnt mean Im one.

grow up.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

hey asshat,

why dont you give us details then! instead posting a vaque thread that gives no ryhme or reason. Lemme geuss you all of 19 years old? you must be cuz only faggy little bitches cry about gettin pulled over. if you speed and you get stopped suck it the fuck up and face the concequences.

P.S. we dont need another spelling Nazi. And what in gods name made you think i was a cop? just because I RESPECT them doesnt mean Im one.

grow up.

you don't need details, obviously....and that's not what this thread is about....if I did write out the details, that might have been cause for you to say I was bitching and crying... this thread is about speeding tickets in the legacy....i posted that I was cited for 90 in a 55 and that I was not guilty....not a "vaque" thread, plenty of rhyme and reason, and no one was crying and bitching about anything. in fact, your posts are some of the only off topic ones in the thread....and I think the readers of these posts between you and I will see who in fact needs to grow up....

Click Me

I intend on fighting my ticket. I know what I was doing was wrong as per California Laws. But seeing how my time is money and my tickets cost me a lot of money, I'll take that time and see if I can win. The opportunity cost of me working 2 hours it takes to go to court is worth the 200 dollars per hour if I win.

All LivNLegacy said was that his cop was an asshole, my cop was a nice guy, but it really doesn't matter either way; the bottom line is we all want to save a buck. So you really want to go out of your way to defend someone when you have no idea of the situation, and then go on to call the poster names?

Now kiss and make up. Thanks.

thats not OT?

no, not OT at all...related to the ticket which related to the original topic of the thread....the thread asked about ticket stories....I kept mine brief.

just to think, I was gonna be nice today

that sounds just like something an a**hole cop would say...

face it man, you came in here starting sh*t....you should apologize and move on, or just move on....:munch:

Click Me

no, not OT at all...related to the ticket which related to the original topic of the thread....the thread asked about ticket stories....I kept mine brief.

that sounds just like something an a**hole cop would say...

face it man, you came in here starting sh*t....you should apologize and move on, or just move on....:munch:

but not OT?

Apologize for what? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

hey Bulldyke, your badge has gone straight to your ego....you'll end up **** soon enough....if you're not careful, your attitude may just help you get there sooner....

once again with the badge.... do a search n00b

Ahh yes, blasted kids, the evil root of all the world's problems.

I know this may not be my place to pop in here (but I will anyways), but your not coming off as a real mature fellow yourself. It's rather sad how fast a normal topic deteriorates into a flaming thread. I thought this site was generally reguarded as a "mature group". I love arguing as much as the next guy, but when it gets down to personal insults, it gets stupid real quick.

Back to topic anyone?

#39: Today, 06:28 PM

Bu11dogg2 vbmenu_register("postmenu_364792", true);

http://legacygt.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7334_11.gif Title: LIVnLegacy is a n00b Rank: Donating Member Location: If i had nav in my 05 I would know Car: A Subaru Legacy maybe? Posts: 1,120

oh no....e-thugs

i'm scurred.....[sniffle]

Click Me

Ahh yes, blasted kids, the evil root of all the world's problems.

I know this may not be my place to pop in here (but I will anyways), but your not coming off as a real mature fellow yourself. It's rather sad how fast a normal topic deteriorates into a flaming thread. I thought this site was generally reguarded as a "mature group". I love arguing as much as the next guy, but when it gets down to personal insults, it gets stupid real quick.

Back to topic anyone?

kids wasnt directed at you

You have to understand,

It get old seeing thread after thread of people complianing about cops. Do a search and you will see that there is a eleventy billion of them. the same with the stinky clutch, the ILL.6 and the glove box. so what you got pulled over? I get pulled over to, but I dont complain. it happens when your young and drive a nice car. oh well. but please, for the love of god, keep your opionions about the brave men and women in uniform to your self.

lets all do each other a favor and drop it. Im done

sounds good....you're not a bulldyke...im sorry....and you can remove your title now.

one last thing:

if you knew the story, you would've never said your comments...and I wasn't gonna go typing it all out just to justify my comment to you.....and just as you said we don't need spelling police, we don't need someone going around trying to stick up for police in threads that ask about police encounters....as far as respect for peeps in uniform, my father was a cop for over 12 years while I was growing up, before that an MP in the ARMY, so I have plenty of respect....it's not about respect for men in uniform....there's some cops that do a great job, and some that don't.....this guy was wrong in the situation...at 30 years old, I know wrong from right....I never said I wasn't speeding, but I also know I wasn't going 90 in a 55, but that's what he cited me for....unjustly, no mistake, intentionally....to me, that's an a**hole. sorry if that offended you, but you gotta realize, that not all cops are good people....and if you're seeing a lot shit being talked about cops and it bothers you, you're looking in the wrong places.....

Click Me

Archived