LegacyGT.com

data log

stikiller

hello gentleman, I took a log on the way home from work today just city driving probably a total of 5 miles. then a separate log of 3rd gear to redline. im now just trying to learn how to read all of this info. can somebody give a look and tell me if they see anything alarming? it was recently reset yesterday do to a couple odd codes when I was running my ac. everything looks fine on the minitors but any insight as to how things look would be great! I believe I have worked out a few leaks in the intake.

datalog36.csv

datalog37.csv

Some more information would be helpful:

1. A boost target of 23 PSI says you have some pretty serious mods. What kind of turbo and fueling do you have?

2. What kind of boost controller do you have? Your boost error is pretty significant.

3. What codes did you have?

4. A knock sum column would be good, seeing a little FKC here and there. Nothing really alarming.

Just in case, can you double-check and post your current A/F Learning A-D values?

1. A boost target of 23 PSI says you have some pretty serious mods. What kind of turbo and fueling do you have?

2. What kind of boost controller do you have? Your boost error is pretty significant.

4. A knock sum column would be good, seeing a little FKC here and there. Nothing really alarming.

Just in case, can you double-check and post your current A/F Learning A-D values?

1. I have an hta71 on e85 and pe850cc injectors Walbro255

2. I have a grimmspeed 3 port ecbs. Whats boost error?

3. Engine speed circut malfunction,cyl 1 misfire i cant remember the third. Never had them before and never had my ac working till now. Ac was not on for these runs though just when i got the codes. I will post A-D shortly

these learning values are from two days of learning

1A. -6.2

1B. -4.0

1C. 6.3

1D. 3.4

DYNO6_12_2017.jpg.69d8a2e4dfc843cb77a80863b2183a28.jpg

Thats the problem he ia not around anymore and the other sgop close to me is boost controlled performance and they will not tune any legacys,outbacks of foresters and only 08+ wrx. Im trying to not have to drive out of state and have to go through an all new tuner or etune.

Yeah, I've heard bad things about BCP. Do you have any concerns other than the codes you threw?

The codes are not a concern unless they come back.but i feel my maf scaling can be better and i get the off load knock and as you mentioned my boost error. Im going to take the 2 classes efi has so i can understand more and tune myself but for right now my hands are tied and im a worry wort because of previous failures.

Archived