LegacyGT.com

Denver GTG, Fat Burger in Highlands Ranch, Tues, Nov 8th, 630pm

03Indigo

Yep, very cool to meet all of you! Now if only I could remember everyone's name, and the screen name that goes with it. lol

As for night setting shots, they usually look blurry if you aren't using a tripod. Mine came out about the same.

My car was the dirtiest one there =( lol

Al (silver wingless GT) :icon_bigg

Thanks to everyone who made it. It was definitely fun to meet some members from another town, and was a lot of fun to see some comparisons with various mods on the cars. This will probably turn out to be an expensive meet.

So let's see ... I need a new set of coilovers, a downpipe, HIDs, need to debadge now, a set of wheels I liked (I forget whose they were) ... what am I missing? :lol:

I think the rims you were referring to were Pat's...on his Silver LGT Wagon? They were Kazera KZ-B in 18". They were the dark 5 spoke rims that were the hotness :D.

You also want Cusco Type II lower arm bars...they are fun too...then a big brake kit, and give me your LGT stock brakes, front and rear, for my OBXT.....then you should be set ;)

Jon, no, those weren't the ones. I think they were rotas, and looked somewhat similar to the Work Emotions. Thin 10 spoke design. I'll work on getting you my brakes, you cheap bastard! ;)

If they were the ones on the other silver wagon, they were to torques with a staggered 10 spoke design in steel grey. jonny has those.

Otherwise, not sure which ones you were talking about.

hehe, yeah, I am a cheap bastard :icon_bigg, I NEED a free set of LGT brakes!!!! The OBXT brakes are the weak sauce. So if you know of anyone wanting to unload calipers and rotors, front and rear, hook me up ;)

Yes, those were the ones. They looked hot. I never liked them in pictures, but after seeing them in person, I'm convinced.

The only other wheel I've really drooled over are the BBS RGR in 18" and bronze.

So let's see ... I need a new set of coilovers, a downpipe, HIDs, need to debadge now, a set of wheels I liked (I forget whose they were) ... what am I missing? :lol:

:lol: I feel the same way...Hmm let's see

Ion springs are on the way...

HID's are next...

Maybe a TBE in January

Then on to 18's for the spring :icon_bigg

Archived