LegacyGT.com

spec b at ira subaru

myfastgt

just to let you know at ira subaru they just got in a charcoal 2006 spec b. its going for $36k if def worth looking at before its too late

Did you get any pictures??? I havent seen any pictures yet!!! post em up quickly before it gets sold and i nevar get a chance to see one!!! IBTL bishes!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

let me guess your in your ealry 40's living in your parents basements and have a part time job at mcdonalds and the best thing you can do with your time is try to make fun of people that dont live their life on this website. your the kind of dumbass that comes into the dealership and asks questions about your subaru and then post the answers on the website so you feel good about yourself and everyone thinks you know what your talking about

Guest *Jedimaster*
let me guess your in your ealry 40's living in your parents basements and have a part time job at mcdonalds and the best thing you can do with your time is try to make fun of people that dont live their life on this website. your the kind of dumbass that comes into the dealership and asks questions about your subaru and then post the answers on the website so you feel good about yourself and everyone thinks you know what your talking about

Holy shit- you got it right! Except for the McDonald's part- I work at Burger King- I'm the one with the mask that wakes up next to you in the morning. I keep seeing you touch yourself in your sleep and it's unsavory. Please discontinue this activity immediately. And you must be the kind of stupid shit that pays way more than a car is worth! Also, I love you and want you to be my friend. Will you hold my hand?

Saw one yesyerday at the dealership formerly known as Tri-state. I was not a huge fan of the red leather but it's unique enough I would take. They were asking sticker (34k and something) + a couple of dealer add ons, wing (wrong color lmao) bug guard $150 OMFG!) and a sunroof spoiler, it was 35k+ not too bad of a markup.

Archived