LegacyGT.com

Costa Mesa Meet

foghat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah....I'll be limping out there on my detuned 20G. don't ask

You ARE ranting today!

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

hey guys, had a good time checking out your cars at the "meet". foghat's ride gives me good insight into what mine could look like if i kept it clean and dolled it up a little.

as for boxr's and snodork's- man, they look fast standing still. i'm still considering buying those handmedown upgrades you guys were talking bout but like i said, i never really have enough running room to even justify scoring an AP. I was considering testing my stock ride when getting back on the 55 that night and of course one of Irvine's Finest was 3 lanes over. I think I must have a lojack on my car.

mebbe i'll see you around sometime at the Wed night meets or else gimme a holler the next time they find a stiff behind foghat's dumpster.

This meet should get some love from all us local Leggie drivers. Hell, the shop hangout is worth the drive. Its like walking around a Barrett-Jackson auction site for classic cars. Adding to the atmosphere is a dead body every now and then.

We're trying to grow the meet right now...so this friday is out because of thanksgiving...but our plans were to make it a Bi-Weekly meet or even a Monthly meet and Do it right with a BBQ and what not...

but as of right now, it's play it by ear. not many people have the schedules to make this event weekly, it may be easier if it were bi weekly or even monthly, but like i said it's all up in the air!

but yeah, if you do drop by, bring a camera!!

~Sucka-Duck~

is the camera to prove the stiff wasn't a result of the crappy side impact of the 05's ;p

for those who are interested, foghat's shop is really amazing- sweet cars. however, hanging out with SnoDork and BoxrPowr will make you realize how much you wanna mod your ride. I'd love to see all the other subies from the area and see what you did. at least as you blow by my stock leggie you can wave (with all 5 fingers). you can see my latest mod, including high performance mods like seatbelt fix and JDM armrest. My next move is make my center console open with lambo doors ;)

Oh man - Fridays suck.

Last friday it was LGT meet or Audioslave and sex (sorry chose the later).

That was hard.

Next meet, I will try to have Girl come down so I don't have to choose between the LGT meet and sex - later always seems to win - even though Foggy's animal stories are oh so sexy!!!

Oh man - Fridays suck.

Last friday it was LGT meet or Audioslave and sex (sorry chose the later).

That was hard.

Next meet, I will try to have Girl come down so I don't have to choose between the LGT meet and sex - later always seems to win - even though Foggy's animal stories are oh so sexy!!!

If you've got a wagon and tint I dont see why you cant have both

I'm actually thinking about heading out there Fri night. But it would only be if we can nail Howie down to actually installing my ClearBra kit Friday evening.

I've decided to save some money (to put right back into the gas tank) and drive up to Willowsprings early Sat morning.

Nice!! How much is it to ride the 20G FunCart?!?

That depends.....the 91 octane map is FREE! I'll take $20 contributions to putting another tank of 100 octane gas in, if there's a 76 station nearby that sells it. Trust me, the 70 ft.-lbs of TORQUE-monster difference is worth the price :icon_bigg

Archived