LegacyGT.com

Anybody had their RE92s replaced under warranty?

telluride_tj

I've blown three tires in the past month. One hitting a pothole, one on a rock, and one while adding air at the gas station- blew out the sidewall when it hit about 35 psi. They only have 12,000 miles on them. Any idea if I could get them warrantied by Bridgestone?

Good luck on getting tires warranteed. Remember how much work/effort it took to get the Bridgestone/Ford Explorer fiasco to "resolve"? And people died in that situation. Not to mention a horde of lawyers got involved as well.

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

I had one replaced under warranty, but it was a complete waste of time. Wouldn't do it again.

Subaru and Bridgestone split the cost.

Send me a private message if you want my contact at subaru's info.

I've blown three tires in the past month. One hitting a pothole, one on a rock, and one while adding air at the gas station- blew out the sidewall when it hit about 35 psi. They only have 12,000 miles on them. Any idea if I could get them warrantied by Bridgestone?

Telluride is in SW Colorado and is the coolest town in N.America. I'm glad you didn't know- we like to keep it a secret.

so cool that your tires couldn't handle it? :icon_tong dang Telluride's 350+ miles from my place!! :eek:

This Space For Rent

Archived