LegacyGT.com

Toilet seat covers are your friend...

mikeh19372

Guest *Jedimaster*

That's awesome- I hope he gets a ton of money- can't wait to read "beware of glue pranks" signs in the shitter.

IBMcdonalds commentsabouthotcoffee.

That's awesome- I hope he gets a ton of money- can't wait to read "beware of glue pranks" signs in the shitter.

IBMcdonalds commentsabouthotcoffee.

A bill was passed recently called "The CheeseBurger Bill" stating people can not sue fast food chains because it caused them to become big fat piles of sh*t.

A bill was passed recently called "The CheeseBurger Bill" stating people can not sue fast food chains because it caused them to become big fat piles of sh*t.

Abill was passed recently called "The Irrelevancy Bill" stating people can not blah blah blah blah because blah blah to become blah blah blah. :icon_bigg

I keed I keeed

I used to work at Lowes , and contractors would come and clear the bathrooms out with the most foulest smellin dumps evar. i would nevar put my ass on one of those seats. Trust me, some contractors dont shower for days.

as far as a law suit? GOOD for him. i hope he wins 40 bazillion dollars. i have stock in Lowes...

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I hope the judge throws the case out. Why should HD pay a cent for some asshole's stupid prank? How could HD prevented it? Granted, they should have reacted quicker to his calls for help and not just dismissed it as someone fooling around. This lawsuit is more stupid than the old bag who sued McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself. This country is lawsuit crazy. We need tort reform. The Brits have it right: you sue and you loose, you pay ALL attorney fees for ALL parties involved.

This country is lawsuit crazy.

It’s the new lottery and the odds are better than Powerball. Have you seen a phone book lately more lawyers then I don’t know? Can’t wait ‘til some poor/rich sucker plows his Mercedes into me… Swimming pool, hot tub, big-ass flat screen TV…. :icon_mrgr:woowoo::icon_twis

It’s the new lottery and the odds are better than Powerball. Have you seen a phone book lately more lawyers then I don’t know? Can’t wait ‘til some poor/rich sucker plows his Mercedes into me… Swimming pool, hot tub, big-ass flat screen TV…. :icon_mrgr:woowoo::icon_twis

Why don't you just go out, work hard and earn the money to buy all your toys. Gee, what a concept.

Why don't you just go out, work hard and earn the money to buy all your toys. Gee, what a concept.

why do that? dont you want everyone elses insurance to go up while you make millions in litigation? its the american way RED WHITE BLUE AND SUE .

americans are more litigous now then ever. its wrong, just wrong...

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived