LegacyGT.com

Service Manual

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a service manual for an 05 lgt 5mt?? I tried checker auto parts for a Chilton but there not out yet. I would rather look on here then resort to a dealer and pay out the a** for one.

^ And to add:

Search for "vacation pix" or "vacation pictures" ----> trust me, you'll want to take this vacation. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Guest *Jedimaster*
']Although the vacation pix are better than nothing' date=' there are HUGE holes in the coverage. I estimate the pix cover less than half of the whole vacation.[/quote']

Um, what?

Where to begin. The General Description section, which describes the criteria used for setting trouble codes is completely missing (http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/ixSearchNkSm.jsp?level=3&model_year=2005&vehicle_line=Legacy&pid=83364). All sections specific to the wagon are missing. All sections related to the automatic transmission are missing. No Occupant Seat Detection System repair section. There are many other missing sections. It appears the Vaction pix were organized by someone who'd never seen a Subaru manual before. The organization is bizzare. Also, whoever was taking the pix neglected completely the Immobilizer manuals, which technically aren't part of the service manual because they apply to all model lines, but, nevertheless, are important.

Archived