LegacyGT.com

Subaru Legacy 2.5 Premium/ Hella Horns?

Bought my Subaru about 3 months ago.. already the stock horn has been something to laugh at.. Was wondering if there's any video or guide on installing one on a legacy? Only find information on the wrx, sti, outback, and forester lol.. :cool:

Do you have these installed? preference of website to order from? are they plug and play?

• No
  • Don't know
  • No

Search this forum and the Outback forum for several threads devoted to this very topic. Search is your friend.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Do you have these installed? preference of website to order from? are they plug and play?

https://subimods.com/hella-supertone-horn-kit-003399801.html

I have a 2 pairs installed,you will need to tap to stock horn wire for trigger.

Either you make your own relay wire harness or order from them,you can find them almost any site,amazon eBay etc..

Yes. One pair of Hella Super tones on a '16 2.5i-S.

Bought it locally here in Asia.

They aren't plug and play in the sense that you do need to do some wiring, especially with the included relay, which is a must (tried it with and without). Positioning at the front grille is easy enough with the included bar bracket but custom positioning will require a custom bracket.

@redvenetian on Instagram

Archived