LegacyGT.com

Are my PMs getting through?

armageddon528

Hi All,

A new member here... Trying to buy wheels for my 05 Outback, however having troubles using the "marketplace/classified" part of the forum.

Trying to reach this person: http://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=41086

Send PMs, however not sure if they went through? Also can't post in the original selling thread (why making such restrictions?).

Question - can new members send PMs without restrictions? (on some forums new members can't send PMs without reaching 10-20 posts first)

Offtopic - had P0420 code. Solved by replacing exhaust gaskets and rusted bolts (manifold, cat and flange), and installing catch can. Makes me wonder why manufacturer doesn't install catch cans from the factory?

The market place has limited access until you have made a certain number of posts in order to keep spammers and junk posters away. It's a necessary evil.

Posting in this area does not increase the post count either.

As for catch can - it's something that costs money for manufacturers so they avoid installing it. We might see it on future cars as a countermeasure for carbon buildup on intake valves. But that's still uncertain.

453747.png

Question - can new members send PMs without restrictions? (on some forums new members can't send PMs without reaching 10-20 posts first)

You must have been registered for 30 days and have made 15 "contributory" posts before you can participate in the Marketplace.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Archived