LegacyGT.com

2002 Legacy GTB e tune II S-Edition

Hi was wondering if anyone knew anything about this model?

2.0 twin turbo 286hp.

Done lots of searches but only comes up with things like basic car specs, engine power and a few for sale posts.

Search across forums came up with a picture of a wheel, maybe I didn't type the right words!

Just wanted to know what was standard equipment on them, how many were made and common problems or best things to do to avoid problems!

Any other info on it (anything) much appreciated!

Thanks in advance [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I just got a GT-B E tune II Rev D. I haven't heard anything about the S- edition. So far, all I know is that where I live, Calgary, Canada, the highest octane fuel available is 94 and it seems to be working fine on it. First time I did fill it up with 91 because didn't have a gas station with 94 close by and the engine light came out for like 5 min feeling me about poor gas quality. I heard you could get it tune to run on 91 but you sacrifice some performance.

It is a twin turbo so it is thirsty and you have to take good care of the engine. Check oil constantly and all basic stuff, you can't be negligent with this car or it will give you problems. Pretty, fast and fun. I'm having trouble finding parts but that's just me because I'm really new to the jdm scene. Cheers!

Archived