LegacyGT.com

PC 7424 price increase?

looks like premium auto's PC went up in price... dang it! i was hoping to place my order tonight... i knew they where about 10 bucks higher than other sites in the past and figured their service was worth it... now 139? atleast theres the legacy discount...

i wish they where still doing free shipping...

You can find the PC 7336 for cheap still. Detailers paradise is 115 including ship but I guess you have to add the backing plate for 19. Luckily they are local for me so I'm goign to pick it up once I get off my lazy @$$

$119 at coastaltool.com. Shipping is probably 8 bucks or something like that. I'm sure the PC isn't a huge profit item for Dwayne. He doesn't mind if you buy the polisher elsewhere. Just come back when you need pads, towels and other products. :)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

That's for the 7336. The coastal tool one is the 7424 and it comes with the backing plate and a pad and the 6" counter weight. It's a good value. I would suggest upgrading the backing plate to one of the flexible ones from premiumautocare.com and get some more pads, but this is a great way to at least get started.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

i picked one up at lowes for real cheap. :icon_bigg

i got my pads and stuff from premiumautocare (dwayne)... always nice doing business with him.

$119 at coastaltool.com. Shipping is probably 8 bucks or something like that. I'm sure the PC isn't a huge profit item for Dwayne. He doesn't mind if you buy the polisher elsewhere. Just come back when you need pads, towels and other products. :)

Archived