LegacyGT.com

So I did this today....

Yup.. it sucks and I'm annoyed. Corner had a deep stop sign. Rolled forward turned when I thought I was clear and nope I wasn't.

I had enough salvageable clips to get it back on and secure. Puddle lights connected but won't turn on only on this side. I tried to check the inline fuse but could not figure out how to open it.. help?

Also since the rocker is cracked I want to replace it. Anything cool aftermarket that isn't insanely priced? Otherwise any ideas where I can find OEM replacement preferably with all new clips? Because the clips underneath it... They didn't survive.

I don't want to go to a dealer and get robbed on parts.

TIA4ef8bc0807d588ac799ae3415ae64856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yup.. it sucks and I'm annoyed. Corner had a deep stop sign. Rolled forward turned when I thought I was clear and nope I wasn't.

I had enough salvageable clips to get it back on and secure. Puddle lights connected but won't turn on only on this side. I tried to check the inline fuse but could not figure out how to open it.. help?

Also since the rocker is cracked I want to replace it. Anything cool aftermarket that isn't insanely priced? Otherwise any ideas where I can find OEM replacement preferably with all new clips? Because the clips underneath it... They didn't survive.

I don't want to go to a dealer and get robbed on parts.

TIA4ef8bc0807d588ac799ae3415ae64856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe 2015+ WRX sideskirts fit our cars. You could search the selection of those.

Archived