LegacyGT.com

Seat Covers for 2005 Legacy GT Sedan

As I just can't justify paying for all new seats to replace the heavily stained cloth seats, I was looking for recommendations on seat covers for not only the front, but rear seats as well. I understand from some reviews is that some rear covers fit the Wagon LGT fine, but may have issues with the Sedan. I don't mind spending a little bit extra on something that fits better.

Also do the heated seats still work well through the covers?

Coverking and Caltrend make nice ones that will fit 100% depending on the material (ie: cordura ballistic material doesnt stretch so the fit wont be as tight, but neosupreme / neoprene will fit 100% and be a nice fit.

heated seats should work since its not a function that is limited.

as far as airbags go - the two brands i mentioned above have cutouts for where airbags in seats would be so they are safe to use..

i am by no means trying to sell you something, but i work for carid.com and you can see all the different options there. (i just work with the website / development)

https://www.carid.com/2005-subaru-legacy-seat-covers/?filter=1&sub-model%5BourBodyTypeName%5D%5B%5D=Sedan&fitment_type%5B%5D=Vehicle%20Specific

Archived