LegacyGT.com

(Dam) you Injectors....

I wish I had a dyno tune of the VF52 on Cobb Stage 2; it would come on much harder than my eTune. It "felt" stronger because it lacked in a lot of other areas.

The eTune definetly made it overall better though.

Interesting that if people didn't notice some of these parameters they would never know!

Your fuel trims are perfect and your DAM is the opposite of perfect. You need an e-tune, yesterday.
I am in the middle of e-tune with TA...MIke just told me something is wrong with my set up...and left it up to me to find out what...I had turbo looked at and it's good....changed plugs and 1 coil pack....Now I guess it's the injectors...idk

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Did Mike say you had a fuel problem? Cause you have neither roughness nor positive fuel trims. I see no indication of an injector problem or other fuel problem.

Can you add the knock sum and post another set of logs?

Did Mike really say nothing more than "something wrong with your setup"?

i changed to dw29 a while back and he wants me to change to AEM...But other than that he hasn't said much...I just emailed him last night because i put in a A/F gauge and need to know next step in process...It has been a pain to tune so far...Communication is not the greatest with TA but I'm sure he is really busy...

Archived