LegacyGT.com

Car is cursed!!

I bout the car in mid August like the 16th 2005 and the first day i had it, my buddy got shitfaced and puked on the whole left side of the car while we were driving. The car was hit in a parking lot that cost me $700 to get the bumper fixed and repainted, the CD player skips, the leather is coming off the door, the car studders, the brakes squeek, then this kid was being a hot shot in his VR6 Jetta and plowed into the right side of my car and the passenger door leaks, and there is 4k in damage. I have fought with his insurance company because they can't get a hold of him to assume liability so im driving my 3 month old wrecked car and they aren't doing anything for me. Any help?? Maybe get rid of the car for something else?? Any suggestions as to what to get?? Would have to stay under 40k but have the credit to get a good lease. Any help please!!!

Thanks

Wouldn't there be a police report after the Jetta Incident? That should take care of any issues with his insurance. Otherwise, why don't you just contact your own insurance and them deal with his insurance?

I had a friend bazooka barf about 10 beers and a large MacDonalds meal in the front passenger area (I say area because it went EVERYWHERE) of my VW Beetle back in high school. The worst thing was that I had to pick-up a date (a first and last date) 6 hours later. I spent hours attempting to clean and deodorize the car before the date. Um, didn't work. My car smelled like stale beer, rotting MacDonalds, lysol, and carpet deodorizer for MONTHS!

Archived