LegacyGT.com

New help identifying this bracket...

Subbed for the answer... I've spent more time than I'd like to admit looking around online at pictures of lgt engines, engine bays, parts diagrams, etc... and I still have no idea where that thing goes.

Oh, that goes on the bolt for the coil on #4 cylinder. It's part of the routing for the front 02 sensor wiring.

I can try to get a picture of mine when it is light out.

https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru__/49234021__6464554/SPARK-PLUG--HIGH-TENSION-CORD/V10-090-02.html

Edit: That's what I get for posting before coffee. Yes, #3 is passenger rear, was thinking #4 for some reason.

Looks like we are on the right path here... it was in the same parts bin as my O2 sensor for the passenger side header. Should be able to confirm and report back in the next day or so. Thanks for the input guys!

I installed it today on the #3 (passenger rear) coil bolt... seems a little out of place there but fits and does the job its supposed to do and there doesn't appear any other logical place for it to go so I declare this mystery solved.

If you can, put it on before installing the motor because it is a PITA to do after :lol:

Archived