LegacyGT.com

This place is dangerous!

Smithcraft

Yeah, most of my "needed" parts are from reading build threads or related "preventative" maintenance... lol Like the Fluidamper pulley and accessory belts that are on their way. Wouldn't want my 176k stock crank pulley to fall apart at any time... :-D

You sure about that?

She never knew the exact amount. She knew about the mods but had no idea of the cost since I controlled our business' finances and paid the costs through our partnership business and then took them as a draw on salary. And I had all the parts shipped to my installer so she wouldn't see a receipt. I had told her I would only spend as much as I got out of the sale of my kart racing equipment. Me lied.

If she knew how much I spent, she would've been through the roof. :p

She never knew the exact amount. She knew about the mods but had no idea of the cost since I controlled our business' finances and paid the costs through our partnership business and then took them as a draw on salary. And I had all the parts shipped to my installer so she wouldn't see a receipt. I had told her I would only spend as much as I got out of the sale of my kart racing equipment. Me lied.

If she knew how much I spent, she would've been through the roof. :p

Maybe she did find out and therefore the divorce?

453747.png

Nope. Brembos front and rear. Catless UP. Low flow catted DP. Perrin stainless 3 inch to the stock mufflers. Konis. Swift springs. Cobb adjustable front and rear sways.

Never had maintenance issues except for the original turbo when my installer couldn't get the stock downpipe off and used a torch and fried the turbo bearing doing so. He paid for a new turbo after I found out the cause.

So HAAAAAA!

Archived