LegacyGT.com

DVD 7'' into NAVI space

b_h_87

How's your car dude?

Got the FMIC ok? When is it going to be fixed?

Cheers,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Not to theft the thread.......but

1) Should have the car back this week........FINALLY

2) Go'n for the FMIC as soon as it's back......which will be next week.

^^Well you dont' have to do any cutting if you get the Din pannel from AVO :D (minus a back brace that just snips out)

I forgot how good your DVD player looked. Thanks for the reminder. Give us a year and time to get back to the states and our car will catch up :)

And thanx......I forget how it looks too, it's been way too long without my car.....:icon_roll

^^Well you dont' have to do any cutting if you get the Din pannel from AVO :D (minus a back brace that just snips out)

And thanx......I forget how it looks too, it's been way too long without my car.....:icon_roll

I think we are going to go with the integrated look and try and fit a screen in the area instead of using a pop-up screen.

So do we have a clear answer on if the avo double din piece fits our RHD cars? If it does, I'm ordering it. Anyone got an answer on this?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

help, someone? anyone? we need an official answer on this please
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived