LegacyGT.com

Your Last Meal

BDII

Let's assume for whatever reason you'll die after dinner tonight.

You can have any food your heart desires.

Me:

Filet mignon, Fried chicken, french fries, Vanilla ice cream, glazed donut, 4 pack of Moat Mountain Bone Shaker Brown.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Elk tenderloin with various sides.

My grandpa passed at a VA hospital 2 weeks ago. It was a good place with good people but the food..... wtf. We didn't know the night he died would have been his last night but we knew he was going to go shortly. They served him meatloaf, a egg roll, and some rice. The meatloaf was a color I have never seen a meatloaf before. Luckily my uncle went home and made ribs and brought them in.

Starter: Fresh shrimps on a toast with a lemon slice and a tad mayonnaise. Ice water to drink.

Main dish: Reindeer steak, potatoes, cranberries and elderberry cider.

Dessert: Saffron pancake with blackberry jam and a cappuccino.

453747.png

• 2 weeks later...
A filet mignon from Manny's, a ghost pepper burger from Murray's, yellowtail cheek, Mexican roll, tuna tataki and jalapeno hamachi from Rare, followed by red velvet cake and strawberry cheesecake. Old fashioned with the steak, dangerous Man peanut butter porter on Nitro with the burger, sake with the sushi, and a bottle of red muscadine from Belle Meade plantation to finish it all off. Light up a drew estates Blondie and let er rip.
I could suck start a snow blower.

Hmm. My last meal would consist of several courses. Appetizer- Tomato and Mozzarella salad, Fried Mozzarella with marinara sauce, HOT Buffalo Chicken Wings. Main Course- Prime Rib, Filet Mignon w Au Jus, Baked Potato w the works, creamed corn, and a Soft Dinner bun with Cinnamon Butter (think Texas Roadhouse butter). For Desert I would have a delicious Ice Cream Sundae along with some Chips Ahoy cookies with a cup of milk... If I had room, just for old times sake, I would throw in a Chili-Mac MRE... lol

Archived