LegacyGT.com

Things i've noticed with the car so far

1) When I turn the heat on and set it to a certain mode it tends to change without me touching it. Like for instance, had my heat on 80 this morning on the floor, then I hear a switch in it's sound and it is now on defrost???

2) When I shut my heat off it still seems to blow out a lot of hot air if I shut if off while the heat was up to 80? And vice versa with the a.c.

2) I let my car warm up for like a minute or so in the morning and take it easy on the h.w. for a bit. When I start to speed up I notice it shakes and I have an automatic. Is this normal?

Well, #1 I think is just the ACC being "smart" or thinking it is... Its kinda like Microsoft... they think they know whats best.

I have set my controls to manual, unless its the summer time and then I just set it at auto 65... I find that works the best for me.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I'll try that too! Thanks ;O)

Well, #1 I think is just the ACC being "smart" or thinking it is... Its kinda like Microsoft... they think they know whats best.

I have set my controls to manual, unless its the summer time and then I just set it at auto 65... I find that works the best for me.

um yeah.... #1 and 2 Think, search, post, and sometimes google,

#2 or 3 i think you mean, I have the same thing. I think its just from the cold, your tires sit in the same spot all night and develop "flat spots" and then once the tire gets warm the shakin goes away.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Hmmm, never heard that before but makes sense. It does go away after a few minutes but I just though it was odd. neva felt it in my 04 Maxima

um yeah.... #1 and 2 Think, search, post, and sometimes google,

#2 or 3 i think you mean, I have the same thing. I think its just from the cold, your tires sit in the same spot all night and develop "flat spots" and then once the tire gets warm the shakin goes away.

I thought they were good ones?? 17" alloy 215/45 R17 all seasons.....thats not good?

The tires aren't all THAT bad. It's not like you're going to go autocrossing with your car ;) Just make sure you keep them properly inflated. I keep mine at 38psi front, 36psi rear.

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Archived