LegacyGT.com

2018 Sport no bass?

Hi all, I recently picked up a sport model w/ navi head unit. I noticed that when the car hasn't warmed up the system has no bass. It has been in the low teens where I'm at. Does the system have some safety feature where it keeps power down so you don't blow out the speakers when cold? Any info is appreciated.

Never heard of this before and no it is not some special safety feature...it's a radio. Go to your local dealer and try a few other cars in the lot and see if their radios react the same. May just be your perception or you have a head unit issue that appears very unique.

Never heard of this before and no it is not some special safety feature...it's a radio. Go to your local dealer and try a few other cars in the lot and see if their radios react the same. May just be your perception or you have a head unit issue that appears very unique.

That's the plan. Going to try and stop by dealer this weekend and check the other legacy to see if they are the same. When the vehicle is warmed up it sounds so much better. Sounds like a little clock radio when cold lol.

Compared to what?

Same with mine.

The door woofers are very cheap, the suspension barely move when it's cold, so that's the way they sound in the cold.

At this price point it is a very good system in the Limited.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Archived