LegacyGT.com

Brake pads & Rotors, suggestions?

If you need rotors centric makes a decent set, for a daily driver any good ceramic pad will do whether it is auto parts store or stock. Any of them should meet or exceed OEM specs. For an all in one solution try kns-brakes, tire rack, amazon, or ebay if you can find a trusted seller. There are also forum sponsors that will supply you with whatever you decide on.

What will you be using them for? Track? Street?

The best brake upgrade is better tires.The fact is that if your anti-lock brakes engage when you floor the brake pedal, then the weak link is your tires.

I have Hawk HPS blue pads on stock rotors and I like them. They bite better than stock.

If you use the search function, this has actually been covered a lot btw.

If you need rotors centric makes a decent set, for a daily driver any good ceramic pad will do whether it is auto parts store or stock. Any of them should meet or exceed OEM specs. For an all in one solution try kns-brakes, tire rack, amazon, or ebay if you can find a trusted seller. There are also forum sponsors that will supply you with whatever you decide on.

A buddy of mine bought rotors and pads from eBay a few months ago. While driving he was cut off, slammed on the brakes and didn't really slow down much so he had to pull e-brake. That's why Im a little skeptical about where to order from

There is no shortage of reputable sellers, me personally on a 2.5i, (assuming here) I would just get parts store brand name ceramics with their quality rotor.

Yea this is for my daily driver. Just a 2.5i thanks for you input I appreciate it

Just use KNS Brakes. They are a forum vendor and they know what they are doing. All of the their products are quality and their customer service is second to none. Call them up, they would be happy to discuss the options with you.

http://www.knsbrakes.com/c/car-items/2924_2012+Subaru+Legacy+2.5i+Limited

Archived