LegacyGT.com

Discount Tire Direct has one of their super sales going on now. . .

lockmedic

25% off select wheels, so it's like buy 3 get 1 free. . . plus $100 rebate on select wheels, and up to $100 rebate on select tires, PLUS $60 rebate on wheels and/or tires (you get it twice if you're buying both) if you buy on their credit card. . .which also gets you 6 mos SAC. Combined it's up to $320 in rebates.

PLUS free shipping and mounting and balancing.

Bottom line is I just bought a set of MB Revolt 17's with Hankook Ventus V12's for my Mini for $650, mounted, balanced, with lugs and shipped to my door. I'll get $295 in rebates once the dust settles so effectively I got a brand new set of wheels and tires for much less than what I would pay just for a set of tires. . . or about what I'd pay for a set of used wheels/tires with curb rash and worn out skins.

It's only on for a week. Ends 11/27. Don't know how often they do this but the last was around the week of July 4.

As with most promotions like this if you use their card make absolutely sure you pay it off before the 6 months comes up, otherwise they ding you for a bunch of deferred interest. . . which is (I'm guessing) what they're hoping you'll do.

Rebates come as prepaid Visa cards but meh, almost as good as cash. I just burn 'em at the grocery store in a few trips.

Archived