LegacyGT.com

Cargo net and trunk hook installations?

rec630

I almost feel silly asking this as it is probably not complex but,

Do the cargo nets or trunk hooks require "installation" i.e mounting any hardware? My current (non Subaru) car had the net hooks/mount points/clips already in the trunk so all one needed to do was affix the nets.

Looking at some prior posts for older model years, there was a trim removal tool needed, some drilling involved, etc. When taking a 3.6R test drive recently and looking over the car, I didn't think about it until I later started looking at accessories I might want.

Thanks.

I almost feel silly asking this as it is probably not complex but,

Do the cargo nets or trunk hooks require "installation" i.e mounting any hardware? My current (non Subaru) car had the net hooks/mount points/clips already in the trunk so all one needed to do was affix the nets.

Looking at some prior posts for older model years, there was a trim removal tool needed, some drilling involved, etc. When taking a 3.6R test drive recently and looking over the car, I didn't think about it until I later started looking at accessories I might want.

Thanks.

Yes, you will have to add the net attaching clips and hooks. I didn't add the trunk hooks as they came with the car. Everything should come with the hooks or nets.

There's no drilling and the buttons can be removed with 2 flat screwdrivers.

Archived