LegacyGT.com

My 99 LGT

The black bottom lip/skirts is pretty good I usually don't like black and red

Thanks. I'm planning on more black for the car. Thinking about blacking out the hood scoop and the door handles because the paint is really worn there. Was also thinking of blacking out the lower portion of the grill or even doing an Evo style mod to the front.

Yeah the black on the bumper grill would look good. I think the black door handles would make it look base-modelish in my opinion. Hood scoop looks good in the pics.

I'm going to go through with the lower grill and hood scoop black out. You're right about the door handles but the paint is worn and looks like dooh. Maybe I can find some color match paint for those. The old girl is in the shop today for new front pads and rotors, coolant flush and oil change.

I'm going to go through with the lower grill and hood scoop black out. You're right about the door handles but the paint is worn and looks like dooh. Maybe I can find some color match paint for those. The old girl is in the shop today for new front pads and rotors, coolant flush and oil change.

I went and blacked out the hood scoop and lower grill today.

8e3f5d513e6ed7ea5ce6e739264e57f3.jpg

e2e2445202ea614879890c8932fdb123.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Archived