LegacyGT.com

JDM sport bumper pics

Shutoburner

• 2 weeks later...
Nice!. I was wondering if standard (JDM?) grill fits this bumper. Like the bumper, but not the grill...

Btw for license plate on JDM bumper I used something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Mounting-Kit-12-License-Plate/dp/B004SCETXU/ref=sr_1_30?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1520734801&sr=1-30&keywords=license+plate+bracket+plastic

This grill is actually all one piece with the bumper. They don't separate. And thanks I will take a look at that for mine! NH requires a front plate.

Ah, one piece, I forgot that's the case.

Re the bracket - basically I bolted the bracket to the JDM metal brackets through the slots. Then just used screws to attach the plate to the bracket. Don't need to use short screws even - they end up going into the openings in the bumper.

I am not 100% this is the bracket, but looks very similar. I think I got mine at Autozone, but that was several years back.

Ah, one piece, I forgot that's the case.

Re the bracket - basically I bolted the bracket to the JDM metal brackets through the slots. Then just used screws to attach the plate to the bracket. Don't need to use short screws even - they end up going into the openings in the bumper.

I am not 100% this is the bracket, but looks very similar. I think I got mine at Autozone, but that was several years back.

Oh that gives me an idea! I will see if I can do that with the mounting plate of my Grimmspeed relocation kit.

*Update* I took the front plate of the Grimmspeed kit off, bolted that to the bumper with a spacer behind it and put the plate on. Fits and looks great.

Archived