LegacyGT.com

NOOOO!!! I must keep my title.

executor485

Ok, so I was just about to pull out of the parking space at the BX and what should I see... A black 05 LGT pulls right next to me... NOOOOOO... The bastard...

You see... I am/was the only person in Wichita Falls with a LGT. :( So of course I had to talk to him... Found out some good info :) He is actually just down here for a while, originally from Utah... Whew... safe once again :)

Then the next evening... I see an Atlantic Blue Legacy... NOOOOOOO... Not the GT though, so almost safe. Couldnt talk to him, driving along and just saw it goin the other direction.

I think they all copied me... I get a Leggy and they have to follow suit... And here I was enjoying my nice little rep... being unique and all ;)

Reason for this post... NONE... :icon_bigg

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

:) Glad to hear.

I think its kinda funny too, but I really did like being the only person here with one.

After people see it and/or hear about it... They seem to really like them. I think they did a VERY nice job with the design of the 05/06(was 04 the same style too? I know 03 wasnt... hrmm).

I have been seeing more and more Legacies around here in the last month or so....

+1, bro.

Looks like Ohio is finally warming up to the current-generation LGTs. I'm seeing more and more of them around here every day!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

It funny how I never noticed just how many people own Subarus until I bought mine. Now I see them all over the place....

I would have thought that was the case... except... I had started looking at Subies back in January. And during that whole time... I saw VERY few Subies here... and the ones I did see were WRX Imprezas... and 1 STI. There were some older model leggys around, but NOT A SINGLE newer model one... and DEF not a GT :)

But hey... The more I think about it... it just means that I should hold a Subie meet up here... Now how to get an announcement to them all, considering they probably arent on here or NASIOC. Hrmm....

We need a Subie dealership here... I would love to start one, but no funds or time (Air Force hogs it all). But if one did end up coming here, I would DEFINATELY put in to work there. :)

I ahve not done any work in I dont know how long now.....so unmotivated in corporate.....BLAH

So want to start up a bar, course I would drink all my invatory but whatever *lol*

I would have thought that was the case... except... I had started looking at Subies back in January. And during that whole time... I saw VERY few Subies here... and the ones I did see were WRX Imprezas... and 1 STI. There were some older model leggys around, but NOT A SINGLE newer model one... and DEF not a GT :)

But hey... The more I think about it... it just means that I should hold a Subie meet up here... Now how to get an announcement to them all, considering they probably arent on here or NASIOC. Hrmm....

We need a Subie dealership here... I would love to start one, but no funds or time (Air Force hogs it all). But if one did end up coming here, I would DEFINATELY put in to work there. :)

Don't get me all excited and be joking now..... ;O)

Havent thought of that but I'd love to have something where you can make an awesome quote for t-shirts to sell.

Used to go to a sports bar called Legends and they had a hawiian night where they passed out t's saying: I got laid at Legends......too fun!!

With you? FO SHO... What we gonna call it?

Don't get me all excited and be joking now..... ;O)

Havent thought of that but I'd love to have something where you can make an awesome quote for t-shirts to sell.

Used to go to a sports bar called Legends and they had a hawiian night where they passed out t's saying: I got laid at Legends......too fun!!

Ok... I might seriously be up for that ;) Sounds like fun :)

Location, location, location... as they say in Real Estate.

Archived