LegacyGT.com

2 Months and cars wrecked

cars at the body shop not dealership. i told the bodyshop about them and they said if they were dmged they would replace them with those exact parts instead of stockers.

the service manager at my dealership actually liked the sound of the car after i put the exhast on.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Damage doesn't look that severe...but neither did my previous car when I got in an accident similar to yours. They totalled my car as it was a '95 SE-R and cost way less than a Legacy.

Make sure you see a physical therapist or a chiropractor. Keep going until you're 100% sure that you're well. Insurance will/should pay for everything. After a year and half after my accident, I still feel some pain on my shoulder from time to time.

in all honesty i wouldnt really mind it to much if they totalled the car, id make sure the bodyshop got my exhast out and id make sure to unmarry to ap before they haulled it off.

o well just gotta wait and see, you all know how insurance goes..lol

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Damage doesn't look that severe...but neither did my previous car when I got in an accident similar to yours. They totalled my car as it was a '95 SE-R and cost way less than a Legacy.

Make sure you see a physical therapist or a chiropractor. Keep going until you're 100% sure that you're well. Insurance will/should pay for everything. After a year and half after my accident, I still feel some pain on my shoulder from time to time.

they totalled my '02 se-r and it really didnt seem that bad - just body damage. Fortunately the insurance money was more than enough to pay off my car loan and get a down payment on the legacy.

legacy2005- how was your loan situation? do you have gap insurance in case the car is totalled? (or where you far enough ahead on your loan that it wouldnt matter) --- cuase that was the one thing that worried me more than anythign else when they said my car was totalled.

sorry about your loss, and your injury....hope you feel back to normal soon....as for the car, no way it's totalled.....at the most it may get up near $10k, but with no bags deployed, it will fix for sure. not sure about OH, but here in TX, they just changed a law and ins co's can repair a vehicle up to 100% of the vehicles retail value. good luck and keep us posted.

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

Archived